Registration for Webinar
The Place of ACIM in the World’s Great Spiritual Traditions
with Dr. Roger Walsh and Dr. Robert Rosenthal
Many see A Course in Miracles as one of the world’s great spiritual teachings. This raises crucial questions about its relationship to other spiritual traditions.
- Are there certain doctrines and practices common to all spiritual paths, and to what extent does the Course include them?
- The Course is written in a distinctly Christian voice;
what is ACIM’s relationship to modern-day Christianity?
- Dr. Bill Thetford often referred to ACIM as “the Christian Vedanta.” What did he mean by that?
- Hinduism suggests that spiritual paths can be divided into four kinds. Which one(s) does the Course fit into?
- Buddhism’s highest ideal is the Bodhisattva: a person aspiring to heal and awaken themselves so as to optimally heal and awaken others. Are students of A Course in Miracles potentially Bodhisattvas?
- Are there any spiritual practices or perspectives unique to ACIM?
November 19, 2020 2:00 PM (PST), 5:00 PM (EST)
Registration for this event is closed.
- Helps to cover the expenses associated with bringing you these webinars.
- Helps reach out to all those who may be interested in the Course and its extraordinary message.
- Helps with our translation program which extends our global outreach.
We look forward to having you join us in our “Let’s Discuss” A Course In Miracles webinar.
“The light in one awakens it in all. And when you see it in your brother, you are remembering for everyone.”
~ A Course in Miracles T-21.I.10:6-7