Webinar Coordinator Opportunity
- A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a self-study spiritual discipline studied by 1,000,000+ students worldwide.
- Since 1975, the mission has been to publish, distribute and discuss A Course in Miracles.
- As part of our mission, we host monthly webinars to discuss ACIM with our community of students and teachers.
- A fully remote non-profit organization, we are mainly in the PST (San Francisco) time zone.
About the Position/Opportunity
- You manage our webinars through their entire life cycle, from start to finish.
- Coordinating with the team, you help find exciting topics every month and invite speakers like Gary Renard and David Hoffmeister.
- You make sure the world knows about our webinars by preparing announcement materials and setting up an awesome communications plan for social media, web, and email.
- On the day of the webinar you run the back end, ensuring a smooth flow of the event.
- After the webinar, you publish the recording and inform the team of key metrics like attendee numbers.
- You’ve been a student of A Course in Miracles for at least 2 years.
- You get things done without hand-holding – while staying closely aligned with the team.
- You are tech savvy and speedy at adapting to new technologies.
- (Prior zoom experience and webinar experience is a plus, but not required.)
- You are a positive communicator who has a joyful, friendly attitude.
- This is a part-time remote position: 8-10 hrs/week.
- As a non-profit, the Foundation is limited in its spending power. We do offer financial compensation, yet we know that it does not compare to the market.
Want to learn more?
Please leave your contact information and some key facts about your technical background via our 2-minute survey: