Let me remember I am one with God.
1. Today we will again give thanks for our Identity in God. 2Our home is safe, protection guaranteed in all we do, power and strength available to us in all our undertakings. 3We can fail in nothing. 4Everything we touch takes on a shining light that blesses and that heals. 5At one with God and with the universe we go our way rejoicing, with the thought that God Himself goes everywhere with us.
2. How holy are our minds! 2And everything we see reflects the holiness within the mind at one with God and with itself. 3How easily do errors disappear, and death give place to everlasting life. 4Our shining footprints point the way to truth, for God is our Companion as we walk the world a little while. 5And those who come to follow us will recognize the way because the light we carry stays behind, yet still remains with us as we walk on.
3. What we receive is our eternal gift to those who follow after, and to those who went before or stayed with us a while. 2And God, Who loves us with the equal love in which we were created, smiles on us and offers us the happiness we gave.
4. Today we will not doubt His Love for us, nor question His protection and His care. 2No meaningless anxieties can come between our faith and our awareness of His Presence. 3We are one with Him today in recognition and rememberance. 4We feel Him in our hearts. 5Our minds contain His Thoughts; our eyes behold His loveliness in all we look upon. 6Today we see only the loving and the lovable.
5. We see it in appearances of pain, and pain gives way to peace. 2We see it in the frantic, in the sad and the distressed, the lonely and afraid, who are restored to the tranquility and peace of mind in which they were created. 3And we see it in the dying and the dead as well, restoring them to life. 4All this we see because we saw it first within ourselves.
6. No miracle can ever be denied to those who know that they are one with God. 2No thought of theirs but has the power to heal all forms of suffering in anyone, in times gone by and times as yet to come, as easily as in the ones who walk beside them now. 3Their thoughts are timeless, and apart from distance as apart from time.
7. We join in this awareness as we say that we are one with God. 2For in these words we say as well that we are saved and healed; that we can save and heal accordingly. 3We have accepted, and we now would give. 4For we would keep the gifts our Father gave. 5Today we would experience ourselves at one with Him, so that the world may share our recognition of reality. 6In our experience the world is freed. 7As we deny our separation from our Father, it is healed along with us.
8. Peace be to you today. 2Secure your peace by practicing awareness you are one with your Creator, as He is with you. 3Sometime today, whenever it seems best, devote a half an hour to the thought that you are one with God. 4This is our first attempt at an extended period for which we give no rules nor special words to guide your meditation. 5We will trust God’s Voice to speak as He sees fit today, certain He will not fail. 6Abide with Him this half an hour. 7He will do the rest.
9. Your benefit will not be less if you believe that nothing happens. 2You may not be ready to accept the gain today. 3Yet sometime, somewhere, it will come to you, nor will you fail to recognize it when it dawns with certainty upon your mind. 4This half an hour will be framed in gold, with every minute like a diamond set around the mirror that this exercise will offer you. 5And you will see Christ’s face upon it, in reflection of your own.
10. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, you will see your own transfiguration in the glass this holy half an hour will hold out to you, to look upon yourself. 2When you are ready you will find it there, within your mind and waiting to be found. 3You will remember then the thought to which you gave this half an hour, thankfully aware no time was ever better spent.
11. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, you will look into this glass, and understand the sinless light you see belongs to you; the loveliness you look on is your own. 2Count this half hour as your gift to God, in certainty that His return will be a sense of love you cannot understand, a joy too deep for you to comprehend, a sight too holy for the body’s eyes to see. 3And yet you can be sure someday, perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, you will understand and comprehend and see.
12. Add further jewels to the golden frame that holds the mirror offered you today, by hourly repeating to yourself:
2Let me remember I am one with God, at one with all my brothers and my Self, in everlasting holiness and peace.