I give the miracles I have received.
1. No one can give what he has not received. 2To give a thing requires first you have it in your own possession. 3Here the laws of Heaven and the world agree. 4But here they also separate. 5The world believes that to possess a thing, it must be kept. 6Salvation teaches otherwise. 7To give is how to recognize you have received. 8It is the proof that what you have is yours.
2. You understand that you are healed when you give healing. 2You accept forgiveness as accomplished in yourself when you forgive. 3You recognize your brother as yourself, and thus do you perceive that you are whole. 4There is no miracle you cannot give, for all are given you. 5Receive them now by opening the storehouse of your mind where they are laid, and giving them away.
3. Christ’s vision is a miracle. 2It comes from far beyond itself, for it reflects eternal love and the rebirth of love which never dies, but has been kept obscure. 3Christ’s vision pictures Heaven, for it sees a world so like to Heaven that what God created perfect can be mirrored there. 4The darkened glass the world presents can show but twisted images in broken parts. 5The real world pictures Heaven’s innocence.
4. Christ’s vision is the miracle in which all miracles are born. 2It is their source, remaining with each miracle you give, and yet remaining yours. 3It is the bond by which the giver and receiver are united in extension here on earth, as they are one in Heaven. 4Christ beholds no sin in anyone. 5And in His sight the sinless are as one. 6Their holiness was given by His Father and Himself.
5. Christ’s vision is the bridge between the worlds. 2And in its power can you safely trust to carry you from this world into one made holy by forgiveness. 3Things which seem quite solid here are merely shadows there; transparent, faintly seen, at times forgot, and never able to obscure the light that shines beyond them. 4Holiness has been restored to vision, and the blind can see.
6. This is the Holy Spirit’s single gift; the treasure house to which you can appeal with perfect certainty for all the things that can contribute to your happiness. 2All are laid here already. 3All can be received but for the asking. 4Here the door is never locked, and no one is denied his least request or his most urgent need. 5There is no sickness not already healed, no lack unsatisfied, no need unmet within this golden treasury of Christ.
7. Here does the world remember what was lost when it was made. 2For here it is repaired, made new again, but in a different light. 3What was to be the home of sin becomes the center of redemption and the hearth of mercy, where the suffering are healed and welcome. 4No one will be turned away from this new home, where his salvation waits. 5No one is stranger to him. 6No one asks for anything of him except the gift of his acceptance of his welcoming.
8. Christ’s vision is the holy ground in which the lilies of forgiveness set their roots. 2This is their home. 3They can be brought from here back to the world, but they can never grow in its unnourishing and shallow soil. 4They need the light and warmth and kindly care Christ’s charity provides. 5They need the love with which He looks on them. 6And they become His messengers, who give as they received.
9. Take from His storehouse, that its treasures may increase. 2His lilies do not leave their home when they are carried back into the world. 3Their roots remain. 4They do not leave their source, but carry its beneficence with them, and turn the world into a garden like the one they came from, and to which they go again with added fragrance. 5Now are they twice blessed. 6The messages they brought from Christ have been delivered, and returned to them. 7And they return them gladly unto Him.
10. Behold the store of miracles set out for you to give. 2Are you not worth the gift, when God appointed it be given you? 3Judge not God’s Son, but follow in the way He has established. 4Christ has dreamed the dream of a forgiven world. 5It is His gift, whereby a sweet transition can be made from death to life; from hopelessness to hope. 6Let us an instant dream with Him. 7His dream awakens us to truth. 8His vision gives the means for a return to our unlost and everlasting sanctity in God.