I am as God created me.
1. This single thought, held firmly in the mind, would save the world. 2From time to time we will repeat it, as we reach another stage in learning. 3It will mean far more to you as you advance. 4These words are sacred, for they are the words God gave in answer to the world you made. 5By them it disappears, and all things seen within its misty clouds and vaporous illusions vanish as these words are spoken. 6For they come from God.
2. Here is the Word by which the Son became his Father’s happiness, His Love and His completion. 2Here creation is proclaimed, and honored as it is. 3There is no dream these words will not dispel; no thought of sin and no illusion which the dream contains that will not fade away before their might. 4They are the trumpet of awakening that sounds around the world. 5The dead awake in answer to its call. 6And those who live and hear this sound will never look on death.
3. Holy indeed is he who makes these words his own; arising with them in his mind, recalling them throughout the day, at night bringing them with him as he goes to sleep. 2His dreams are happy and his rest secure, his safety certain and his body healed, because he sleeps and wakens with the truth before him always. 3He will save the world, because he gives the world what he receives each time he practices the words of truth.
4. Today we practice simply. 2For the words we use are mighty, and they need no thoughts beyond themselves to change the mind of him who uses them. 3So wholly is it changed that it is now the treasury in which God places all His gifts and all His Love, to be distributed to all the world, increased in giving; kept complete because its sharing is unlimited. 4And thus you learn to think with God. 5Christ’s vision has restored your sight by salvaging your mind.
5. We honor you today. 2Yours is the right to perfect holiness you now accept. 3With this acceptance is salvation brought to everyone, for who could cherish sin when holiness like this has blessed the world? 4Who could despair when perfect joy is yours, available to all as remedy for grief and misery, all sense of loss, and for complete escape from sin and guilt?
6. And who would not be brother to you now; you, his redeemer and his savior. 2Who could fail to welcome you into his heart with loving invitation, eager to unite with one like him in holiness? 3You are as God created you. 4These words dispel the night, and darkness is no more. 5The light is come today to bless the world. 6For you have recognized the Son of God, and in that recognition is the world’s.