I am entitled to miracles.
1. You are entitled to miracles because of what you are. 2You will receive miracles because of what God is. 3And you will offer miracles because you are one with God. 4Again, how simple is salvation! 5It is merely a statement of your true Identity. 6It is this that we will celebrate today.
2. Your claim to miracles does not lie in your illusions about yourself. 2It does not depend on any magical powers you have ascribed to yourself, nor on any of the rituals you have devised. 3It is inherent in the truth of what you are. 4It is implicit in what God your Father is. 5It was ensured in your creation, and guaranteed by the laws of God.
3. Today we will claim the miracles which are your right, since they belong to you. 2You have been promised full release from the world you made. 3You have been assured that the Kingdom of God is within you, and can never be lost. 4We ask no more than what belongs to us in truth. 5Today, however, we will also make sure that we will not content ourselves with less.
4. Begin the longer practice periods by telling yourself quite confidently that you are entitled to miracles. 2Closing your eyes, remind yourself that you are asking only for what is rightfully yours. 3Remind yourself also that miracles are never taken from one and given to another, and that in asking for your rights, you are upholding the rights of everyone. 4Miracles do not obey the laws of this world. 5They merely follow from the laws of God.
5. After this brief introductory phase, wait quietly for the assurance that your request is granted. 2You have asked for the salvation of the world, and for your own. 3You have requested that you be given the means by which this is accomplished. 4You cannot fail to be assured in this. 5You are but asking that the Will of God be done.
6. In doing this, you do not really ask for anything. 2You state a fact that cannot be denied. 3The Holy Spirit cannot but assure you that your request is granted. 4The fact that you accepted must be so. 5There is no room for doubt and uncertainty today. 6We are asking a real question at last. 7The answer is a simple statement of a simple fact. 8You will receive the assurance that you seek.
7. Our shorter practice periods will be frequent, and will also be devoted to a reminder of a simple fact. 2Tell yourself often today:
3I am entitled to miracles.
4Ask for them whenever a situation arises in which they are called for. 5You will recognize these situations. 6And since you are not relying on yourself to find the miracle, you are fully entitled to receive it whenever you ask.
8. Remember, too, not to be satisfied with less than the perfect answer. 2Be quick to tell yourself, should you be tempted:
3I will not trade miracles for grievances. 4I want only what belongs to me. 5God has established miracles as my right.