Let me recognize my problems have been solved.
1. If you are willing to recognize your problems, you will recognize that you have no problems. 2Your one central problem has been answered, and you have no other. 3Therefore, you must be at peace. 4Salvation thus depends on recognizing this one problem, and understanding that it has been solved. 5One problem, one solution. 6Salvation is accomplished. 7Freedom from conflict has been given you. 8Accept that fact, and you are ready to take your rightful place in God’s plan for salvation.
2. Your only problem has been solved! 2Repeat this over and over to yourself today, with gratitude and conviction. 3You have recognized your only problem, opening the way for the Holy Spirit to give you God’s answer. 4You have laid deception aside, and seen the light of truth. 5You have accepted salvation for yourself by bringing the problem to the answer. 6And you can recognize the answer, because the problem has been identified.
3. You are entitled to peace today. 2A problem that has been resolved cannot trouble you. 3Only be certain you do not forget that all problems are the same. 4Their many forms will not deceive you while you remember this. 5One problem, one solution. 6Accept the peace this simple statement brings.
4. In our longer practice periods today, we will claim the peace that must be ours when the problem and the answer have been brought together. 2The problem must be gone, because God’s answer cannot fail. 3Having recognized one, you have recognized the other. 4The solution is inherent in the problem. 5You are answered, and have accepted the answer. 6You are saved.
5. Now let the peace that your acceptance brings be given you. 2Close your eyes, and receive your reward. 3Recognize that your problems have been solved. 4Recognize that you are out of conflict; free and at peace. 5Above all, remember that you have one problem, and that the problem has one solution. 6It is in this that the simplicity of salvation lies. 7It is because of this that it is guaranteed to work.
6. Assure yourself often today that your problems have been solved. 2Repeat the idea with deep conviction, as frequently as possible. 3And be particularly sure to apply the idea for today to any specific problem that may arise. 4Say quickly:
5Let me recognize this problem has been solved.
7. Let us be determined not to collect grievances today. 2Let us be determined to be free of problems that do not exist. 3The means is simple honesty. 4Do not deceive yourself about what the problem is, and you must recognize it has been solved.