What Is Creation?
1. Creation is the sum of all God’s Thoughts, in number infinite, and everywhere without all limit. 2Only love creates, and only like itself. 3There was no time when all that it created was not there. 4Nor will there be a time when anything that it created suffers any loss. 5Forever and forever are God’s Thoughts exactly as they were and as they are, unchanged through time and after time is done.
2. God’s Thoughts are given all the power that their own Creator has. 2For He would add to love by its extension. 3Thus His Son shares in creation, and must therefore share in power to create. 4What God has willed to be forever One will still be One when time is over; and will not be changed throughout the course of time, remaining as it was before the thought of time began.
3. Creation is the opposite of all illusions, for creation is the truth. 2Creation is the holy Son of God, for in creation is His Will complete in every aspect, making every part container of the whole. 3Its oneness is forever guaranteed inviolate; forever held within His holy Will, beyond all possibility of harm, of separation, imperfection and of any spot upon its sinlessness.
4. We are creation; we the Sons of God. 2We seem to be discrete, and unaware of our eternal unity with Him. 3Yet back of all our doubts, past all our fears, there still is certainty. 4For love remains with all its Thoughts, its sureness being theirs. 5God’s memory is in our holy minds, which know their oneness and their unity with their Creator. 6Let our function be only to let this memory return, only to let God’s Will be done on earth, only to be restored to sanity, and to be but as God created us.
5. Our Father calls to us. 2We hear His Voice, and we forgive creation in the Name of its Creator, Holiness Itself, Whose Holiness His Own creation shares; Whose Holiness is still a part of us.