What Am I?
1. I am God’s Son, complete and healed and whole, shining in the reflection of His Love. 2In me is His creation sanctified and guaranteed eternal life. 3In me is love perfected, fear impossible, and joy established without opposite. 4I am the holy home of God Himself. 5I am the Heaven where His Love resides. 6I am His holy Sinlessness Itself, for in my purity abides His Own.
2. Our use for words is almost over now. 2Yet in the final days of this one year we gave to God together, you and I, we found a single purpose that we shared. 3And thus you joined with me, so what I am are you as well. 4The truth of what we are is not for words to speak of nor describe. 5Yet we can realize our function here, and words can speak of this and teach it, too, if we exemplify the words in us.
3. We are the bringers of salvation. 2We accept our part as saviors of the world, which through our joint forgiveness is redeemed. 3And this, our gift, is therefore given us. 4We look on everyone as brother, and perceive all things as kindly and as good. 5We do not seek a function that is past the gate of Heaven. 6Knowledge will return when we have done our part. 7We are concerned only with giving welcome to the truth.
4. Ours are the eyes through which Christ’s vision sees a world redeemed from every thought of sin. 2Ours are the ears that hear the Voice for God proclaim the world as sinless. 3Ours the minds that join together as we bless the world. 4And from the oneness that we have attained we call to all our brothers, asking them to share our peace and consummate our joy.
5. We are the holy messengers of God who speak for Him, and carrying His Word to everyone whom He has sent to us, we learn that it is written on our hearts. 2And thus our minds are changed about the aim for which we came, and which we seek to serve. 3We bring glad tidings to the Son of God, who thought he suffered. 4Now is he redeemed. 5And as he sees the gate of Heaven stand open before him, he will enter in and disappear into the Heart of God.