What Is the Christ?
1. Christ is God’s Son as He created Him. 2He is the Self we share, uniting us with one another, and with God as well. 3He is the Thought which still abides within the Mind that is His Source. 4He has not left His holy home, nor lost the innocence in which He was created. 5He abides unchanged forever in the Mind of God.
2. Christ is the link that keeps you one with God, and guarantees that separation is no more than an illusion of despair, for hope forever will abide in Him. 2Your mind is part of His, and His of yours. 3He is the part in which God’s Answer lies; where all decisions are already made, and dreams are over. 4He remains untouched by anything the body’s eyes perceive. 5For though in Him His Father placed the means for your salvation, yet does He remain the Self Who, like His Father, knows no sin.
3. Home of the Holy Spirit, and at home in God alone, does Christ remain at peace within the Heaven of your holy mind. 2This is the only part of you that has reality in truth. 3The rest is dreams. 4Yet will these dreams be given unto Christ, to fade before His glory and reveal your holy Self, the Christ, to you at last.
4. The Holy Spirit reaches from the Christ in you to all your dreams, and bids them come to Him, to be translated into truth. 2He will exchange them for the final dream which God appointed as the end of dreams. 3For when forgiveness rests upon the world and peace has come to every Son of God, what could there be to keep things separate, for what remains to see except Christ’s face?
5. And how long will this holy face be seen, when it is but the symbol that the time for learning now is over, and the goal of the Atonement has been reached at last? 2So therefore let us seek to find Christ’s face and look on nothing else. 3As we behold His glory, will we know we have no need of learning or perception or of time, or anything except the holy Self, the Christ Whom God created as His Son.