What Is the Holy Spirit?
1. The Holy Spirit mediates between illusions and the truth. 2Since He must bridge the gap between reality and dreams, perception leads to knowledge through the grace that God has given Him, to be His gift to everyone who turns to Him for truth. 3Across the bridge that He provides are dreams all carried to the truth, to be dispelled before the light of knowledge. 4There are sights and sounds forever laid aside. 5And where they were perceived before, forgiveness has made possible perception’s tranquil end.
2. The goal the Holy Spirit’s teaching sets is just this end of dreams. 2For sights and sounds must be translated from the witnesses of fear to those of love. 3And when this is entirely accomplished, learning has achieved the only goal it has in truth. 4For learning, as the Holy Spirit guides it to the outcome He perceives for it, becomes the means to go beyond itself, to be replaced by the eternal truth.
3. If you but knew how much your Father yearns to have you recognize your sinlessness, you would not let His Voice appeal in vain, nor turn away from His replacement for the fearful images and dreams you made. 2The Holy Spirit understands the means you made, by which you would attain what is forever unattainable. 3And if you offer them to Him, He will employ the means you made for exile to restore your mind to where it truly is at home.
4. From knowledge, where He has been placed by God, the Holy Spirit calls to you, to let forgiveness rest upon your dreams, and be restored to sanity and peace of mind. 2Without forgiveness will your dreams remain to terrify you. 3And the memory of all your Father’s Love will not return to signify the end of dreams has come.
5. Accept your Father’s gift. 2It is a Call from Love to Love, that It be but Itself. 3The Holy Spirit is His gift, by which the quietness of Heaven is restored to God’s beloved Son. 4Would you refuse to take the function of completing God, when all He wills is that you be complete?