The Information We Collect and How It’s Used
- Our website does not actively collect or use your information unless you request to be on our mailing list, order a product, submit an inquiry or make a donation. In those cases, we add names, addresses, and emails to our database. The primary FIP Mailing List stores names, emails, and postal addresses. The ACIM Weekly Thought email mailing list is a different list which stores only names and email addresses.
- However, like many site operators, we collect information (“log data”) that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data. We are committed to using this data in a respectful way (see”Safeguarding Your Information” below).
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Data Security Policy
- We will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum required to deliver our services to you, and for our organization’s administration.
- We will permit only authorized personnel, who are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information.
- We will not give any of your information, including your email address, to a third party.
- If you don’t want to receive emails and/or postal mailings from our mailing list, just let us know and we will honor your request.
Last Updated: June 15, 2018