Dear ACIM Friend,
The Foundation for Inner Peace is excited to announce the launch of a new website, offered in love and gratitude.
This new website was inspired by and designed to evoke the sacredness of the joint commitment of the two scribes of A Course in Miracles, Helen and Bill, to finding “another way,” as well as a desire to create a truly useful, fun and inspiring resource for students.
Among the website’s 3400 pages you will find:
- The Workbook Lessons in seven languages.
- The autobiographies of Helen Schucman and William Thetford.
- The details of the Translation Program, including video interviews.
- A new and updated FAQs section.
- New features such as the “ticker tape” across the top of each page, which types out the daily calendar lesson much as Bill did for Helen. View the entire lesson by tapping the ticker tape.
- An iconic “awakened eye” which symbolizes Christ’s Vision. Pose a question, click on the eye and “in the blink of an eye” receive an answer.
- Hundreds of captioned photographs from the Foundation’s archives, many dating back to 1975.
- A Shop section with all of the Foundation’s teaching materials.
- How donations can be made to support the Foundation’s ongoing work.
This website has been a Spirit-guided, collective collaboration for which deep gratitude extends to all the dedicated staff and community who supportively offered input, including:
- Bruce Rawles, developer and webmaster.
- Todd Haack, visionary artist.
This is a living resource. It will grow in content as more material is added, reflecting the Course’s rapid expansion throughout the world.
Please accept this invitation to enter this space and experience all it offers, and to join together prayerfully in its loving embrace.
With limitless Love from all of us at the Foundation for Inner Peace.