Celebrating the Semicentennial of the Scribing of A Course in Miracles (1965-2015)
Fifty years ago in 1965, Drs. Helen Schucman and William Thetford answered the Higher Call to begin scribing A Course in Miracles.
With a sense of profound appreciation, we memorialized their devotion by presenting archival material online each month of 2015 with special online presentations of previously unreleased material culled from our extensive archives.
The Scribes were instructed to share their finished work with the world through our Foundation for Inner Peace. Working in partnership with them, the Foundation published the first official edition of A Course in Miracles in 1975.
We are humbled by the worldwide enthusiasm for the Course, now in over two dozen translations.
Together, let us remember this:
“Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: … Now it becomes your task to let the illusion be carried to the truth.” ( M-27.7:1,4 )
In limitless love,
The Foundation for Inner Peace.
Use each image below as a link to see that month’s page.
- January 2015 – Helen and Bill begin scribing ACIM in 1965
- February 2015 – Audio of Helen, Durham, NC, 1976
- March 2015 – Louis Schucman: How He Met Helen
- April 2015 – e-book of Helen’s Poetry
- May 2015 – Helen’s Cave Vision
- June 2015 – Bill reciting The Course’s version of The Lord’s Prayer
- July 2015 – Bill reads WB Lesson 188
- August 2015 – Remembering Helen & Bill
- September 2015 – Helen & Bill and the PAS
- October 2015 – “Please Take Notes” – Helen’s Notebooks
- November 2015 – Cal Hatcher Interview
- December 2015 – Historical Slideshow